Fleming Europe would like to thank to all the participants for making the 3rd Optimising Operational Outages Forum 2013 such a success. With the contribution of trainers, delegates and partners we were able to spread innovative ideas and discuss many current topics. We are already looking forward to seeing you following annual at our event
- speakers from 10+ countries
- 6+ hours full of interactive networking
- Interactive Round Table Discussion
- learn about the best practices from excellent case studies
- meet your peers and leading experts from power generation
- ultimate benchmarking opportunity
- special opening feature: business card meet and greet
- copy of modern power systems magazine and 35% discount for subscription for all attendees
OUR EXPERT ADVISORY COMMITTEE
Tony Wilkes, RWE npower, UK,
Portfolio Maintenance Strategy Coordinator
Magnus Þór Jónsson, University of Iceland, Iceland, Professor, Department of Mechanical Engineering
Tansel Kutmen, ENKA Power Plants, Turkey, HSE Manager
Eric Commeren, Stork Technical Services, Belgium, Principal Consultant
Girish, U.P. Power Generation Undertaking, India, former Technical Director & Advis
The Optimising Operational Outages Forum covers a range of topics from planning and execution to the safety issues, as well as effective management and dealing with contractors. This forum presents a great networking opportunity for industry professionals in plant operations and maintenance to meet the leaders in the field of power generation and to keep themselves up to date with the newest technologies and strategies.
WHO WILL ATTEND?
Chiefs, Directors, Managers and Heads of:
Maintenance • Asset Management • HSE • Production • Operations • Project Engineering • Inspection • Technical • Reliability • Infrastructure • Professors from Power Energy Companies, Power Plants, Research Institutes and many more...