We are already looking forward to seeing you following annual at our event.
Find answers to your questions
- What does it take to execute a successful Smart Grid rollout?
- If we were to prioritize Smart Grids efforts, what would be the first step?
- What are the barriers to wide scale deployment of a Smart Grid?
- How can Standards help connect collaborative environments to the Smart Grid?
- How are large companies prioritizing investments in this tight economy?
- What are the major Smart Grid issues and challenges by electric service providers – such as generators, DISCOs, TSOs, aggregators and suppliers?
- What are the most critical R&D areas?
- What are the major European policies that can optimize utilization of smart grids?
- How can standards help connect collaborative environments to the smart grid?
- What is the midterm road-map to the energy transition and the role of European grid operators in it?
Fleming Europe’s upcoming Smart Grids, Smart Cities conference will bring together experts from both public and private sectors to discuss the initiatives, successful implementations and the future outlook for Smart Cities 2013 and beyond. The meeting will be built on ambitious smart grids pilot projects which are instrumental to pave the way towards full scale roll out.
2nd Annual Smart Grids Smart Cities
Fleming Europe’s blockbuster Smart Grids - Smart Cities conference attracted over the past 2 years more than 200 industry professionals and addressed the most up-to-date trends & techniques achievable in today’s environmental, technological, economic and regulatory environment. Participants were able to explore cutting edge case studies of buildings and cities that lead the world in sustainable design and energy efficiency.
3rd Annual Smart Grids Smart Cities - Partners
Promenade des Anglais 223
Telephone: +33 4 97 17 71 77