Fleming Europe would like to thank to all the participants for making the 2nd Annual Solid Waste Management Forum such a success. With the contribution of speakers, delegates and partners we were able to spread innovative ideas and discuss many current topics. We are already looking forward to seeing you following annual at our event.
Dates for 2013 to be Announced Soon…
Next year you can expect new hot industry topics, great speakers from the leading companies and original special features. For more information return back to the website soon. In case of any questions or recommendations do not hesitate to contact us.
WHY SOLID WASTE MANAGEMENT FORUM?
- Speakers from Top 10 Most Successful European Cities in Municipal Waste Management according to the European Green City index
- Attendance of leading waste management companies, ministries and associations
- 5+practical waste management case studies from the most successful municipalities (according to the Green City Index) – e.g. Masdar city – zero waste becoming a reality? Combating waste: ideas from municipalities
- 2 panel discussions - Knowledge and practices from the countries with high incineration and high material recovery; Experience from the countries with low incineration and high materials recovery
- 10+ hours of networking with the right people in top level positions
+ Field trip to:
operated by AEB, Waste and Energy
for the first 30 registered delegates
KEY TOPICS OF THE SOLID WASTE MANAGEMENT FORUM 2012
- Dealing with waste management in the European Union – general outlook
- Reviewing EU Waste Management Policy
- Experience and knowledge from leading and emerging markets (governmental insight)
- Combating the waste – Interesting waste management case studies from municipalities
- Recycling and Resource Recovery
- Recycling of WEEE
- Waste to Energy
- Waste prevention
- Financing possibilities for Waste to Energy
- Advanced technologies for recycling and energy recovery from waste
- Possible scenarios for waste management in the future